Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bonding time (John and Raz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

Bonding time (John and Raz) Empty
PostSubject: Bonding time (John and Raz)   Bonding time (John and Raz) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:06 am

John was back up in heaven after another day down on earth, saving as many humans as he could from the wrath of the horsemen and the demons alike. Of course some of the humans had tried to attack him, reasoning it would help their standing with the demons. It probably would but it had been saddening that he'd had to tear someone's arm clean off to get the entire group to back down.

But all of that was in the past now because he was back home in the Primum Mobile with all of the other angels. And one angel in particular was someone he wanted to see. Someone who always made him feel happy and peaceful,

"Hey Razial!" he called out as he put his weapons down, "Where's my little sister hiding I wonder?"
Back to top Go down
Razial -Keeper of Secrets
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bonding time (John and Raz)   Bonding time (John and Raz) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:11 am

Razial had been trying to avoid John for the past few days, after all the pain of knowing what was coming to him was becoming more and more tangible, and she could not hide it any longer, she had become slightly less like her usual self, it was almost like her grief had started early, and she hated it, although she supposed that it would be a bad idea ot sit in the Archangels center, if you wanted to avoid an archangel.

When she heard John's voice Razial gasped lightly and she turned around in the large white egg seat she was sitting in to see if it was in fact him, that her eyes might have seen another there and her ears were lying to her. Biting her lip she wondered what they were going to do together, they used to spend so much time together but both of them of course had been busy with their own jobs.

Slinking out from her seat, Razial clasped the book of Knowledge in front of her, smiling gently ay John, her heart ached but she tried her best to conceal it;

"Hey there big brother, I'm glad to see you again."
Back to top Go down
https://twilightofthegods.rpg-board.net
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Bonding time (John and Raz)   Bonding time (John and Raz) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:19 am

John grinned widely when the egg chair twirled round to reveal Razial. He really did enjoy spending time with her and she really was like a little sister to him. Even though she was technically a lot older than him but that didn't seem to matter in their relationship. He could see that she was upset but chalked it down to what was happening on earth, she never did like seeing people in pain after all,

"There she is!"

He chuckled a little bit before noticing that she was holding the book of knowledge in front of her, clutching onto it rather desperately. John smiled a little bit but on the inside he was rather concerned. She only really held onto her book that tightly if she was afraid of something happening when she'd read about it in the book. Deciding to try and relieve some of the tension he grinned and moved over to her before sweeping her off of her feet and placing her on his shoulders in the piggy back style,

"I've missed you too Razial!" he told her with a grin, "I've missed hanging out with my little sister. So what's been happening with you then?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bonding time (John and Raz)   Bonding time (John and Raz) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:26 am

Razial was so glad that she might be able to provide such happiness to her brother John, and that she would be able to make him as happy as she could before she had to leave him for what would seem like the last time, for however long she had to wait for him to come back to her, because the angel who replaced him would never be John, they would never be her brother, no matter how much they tried.

Giggling happily when she was picked up off of the floor and placed onto John's back she did so enjoy having rides from him, it made her feel like the child she never could be and she hugged him back, snuggling her head into the crook of his neck;

"What has been with me?" she asked with a happy little smile "Nothing much, I have been talking with Azrael a lot reently, he is so very nice to me, although sometimes I do wish that he would be slightly less perverse when he is around me. I know how mad it makes you to think that he is going to make advances towards me like that...although I can;t help but..."

With a small sigh Razial poked John "What has been going on with you then brother?"
Back to top Go down
https://twilightofthegods.rpg-board.net
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Bonding time (John and Raz)   Bonding time (John and Raz) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 6:37 am

John had to admit that the funk his little sister seemed to be in was going to be pretty damn hard to shift. She had the same look in her eyes as the time the last Azrael died. Like she was haunted by knowledge. He shrugged it off. It made sense he supposed, a lot of people were dying on earth.

When he picked her up and put her in position for the piggy back ride he couldn't help but laugh along with her giggle. The sound was like music to his ears and he smiled even wider as he began to run across around to let the wind rush against Razial,

"Oh you'd like me to believe it's nothing much now wouldn'y you!" he chuckled before frowning a little bit, now in his protective big brother mode, "Mmm well if he does or says anything to make you uncomfortable you tell me alright? I'll make sure that it doesn't happen again."

He smirked when she poked him,

"Well nothing much..." he grinned, "I went down to earth, helped some people, ate some cake, visited Nyx in hell now she's almost free, saw paris... all that kind of stuff. Nothing big."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bonding time (John and Raz)   Bonding time (John and Raz) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bonding time (John and Raz)
Page 1 of 1