Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Empty
PostSubject: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:48 am

Nyx had wondered how the other parts of the Devil were getting along, although she was the oldest part she had not been able to do much for the last several hundred years, it was something that she felt was deeply unacceptable and wanted to be able to get it right, as a result she was on her way to see if she could find Satan, she had traced his signal to the Seventh Circle, where he was most of the time, and she hoped that he would be somewhere visible she could not be bothered trapsing around trying to find him by signal alone, when she could be training, or sleeping.

Sighing a little she looked into the river of blood, and decided that he would have to do the rest of the work and find her signal, it wasn't hard after all, it was one of the most powerful in Hell, he would know that she was the only one who gave off that signal, and he was probably expecting this talk, it had been a while since any of them had interacted together after all. From what she could remember she knew that this part of the devil was actually rather attractive and as she leant against the nearest tree, her long limbs stretched out in front of her as she waited.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 2:54 am

Azalath had been getting more and more reports of the Archangel Michael somehow getting through all of his security to reach every single layer of Hell. Needless to say, he was not at all pleased. What annoyed him even more though was that the angel seemed to have been seen talking to The Morning Star, Nyx, a lot. She was a beautiful woman and he had been admiring her for many, many, years now. Feeling her signal entering his circle of Hell, Azalath dismissed his failure of a general the traditional way.

He threw him out of a window.

Leaving through the same broken window, Azalath fell through the air without a care in the world before landing in the river of blood not too far from where Nyx was. Following the river, walking on top of it, Azalath grinned when he saw Nyx,

"Ah Morning Star!" he bowed briefly before grinning, "To what do I owe the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:01 am

Nyx, when Azalath jumped down onto the circle of Hell that she was in couldn't help but give him a smirk it was something that was very impressive, or was supposed to be, she wondered if he was doing it to try and make her impressed with him, if it was then it was sort of endearing but she had never thought of him in the same way, she had thought that he was going to be interested in more of the demons in the second levels of Hell, purely because it was more...willing to conform.

When he bowed to her she only smirked wider and stood up, her wings folding in around her so that she wouldn't buffer the poor man in the face when she stepped closer to him, she held her hand out for him to shake as she did so, it was professional after all;

"I believe that you should already know Azalath, I merely thought that it was time for the Devil to regroup itself, I haven't spoken with either of you in some time now, you must forgive me, I have been a little too busy punching through layers of Hell for that, but, I believe I can take a break now." she smirked "How is the world going out there, tell me how much work there is left to do to complete our goal?"
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:09 am

Azalath always had loved that method of transportation. After all, why would you ever need to walk anywhere if you could jump most of the places you wanted to go? Being monsterously strong, even by demonic standards, had it's perks that's for sure. He chuckled lightly as he made his way through the river of blood by standing on it's surface. It was fun to take the piss out of God every now and then.

When she held out a hand for him to take he smiled a little bit wider. Taking her hand in one of his own, he gave her a brief handshake before turning her hand and kissing the back of it. It was the best thing he could have done in that situation. The handshake to show he saw her as an equal, if not a superior, and the kiss to show that he also saw her as a beautiful woman on top of that,

"Oh I had an idea but it's wiser to have it confirmed before you just blurt it out. I don't want to come across as a bit... ignorant after all." he told her before grinning, "You're gunna love it Nyx. It's beautiful... we've taken over almost every part of South America and in every other continent we are making headway. Except for Oceania. That place is boring. Sometimes Death is just too effective, there's no one to terrorise with attacks there anymore. Just him."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:19 am

Nyx was not surprised when Azalath kissed the back of her hand after the handshake, she would have been disappointed had she not received one in fact, of course she knew that there was a plan she was concocting of her own that he would not know of yet, but, if she had her way once she had researched it a little more, she would definately be using it for their own gain, their own advantage in this war, as of course she would never be so stupid as to make something that would backfire on her once she had spent all that time and effort on it.

Smirking when she was told of just where they were up to in the terms of the take over, Nyx could not help but smile widely, and feel for a moment that they might actually be able to win this war, that was before the angels decided enough was enough and challenged them to another fight.

"It sounds exactly how I would have hoped it would be, of course, South America is a big nation, and it is one of the most important too, but once we take the others there will be no stopping us, as for the angels Azalath, how do they do? Have you seen many while you have been out on patrol, which I hope that you have been doing?" she half asked half stated, as the leader of Hell's armies, it was his job after all.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:26 am

Glad that Nyx didn't seem to mind him kissing the back of her hand, Azalath allowed himself a small hope that perhaps she wanted him in the same way that he wanted her. After all, such an amazingly attractive woman didn't just walk right up to you so often. Especially not one with power comparable to his own. Hell, her power was greater than his own. And as both men and women throughout the ages knew; power was sexy.

Seeing her smile at his little report, Azalath couldn't help but grin himself. His demons had never been happier and more needed than they were right now and they were loving every second of it. He was too but he couldn't do any serious damage until Nyx broke through the final layers so that all of The Devil could walk the earth,

"Yes I have been hard on our men. They needed to know that our plan must be kept on schedule. Every delay is accompanied by a punishment so they had learnt to not delay." he agreed with her before growling slightly at the mention of the angels. He scowled, "They're plotting something Nyx and I don't like it. Michael just wanders down to our lowest levels. Watchers are being used as scouts. That new Azrael has even been wandering around topside. But the thing is... they're not fighting at all yet. They could very well stop us in our tracks if they attacked full force right now. But they're not even fighting."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:31 am

Nyx knew that there was no tougher task master than Azalath and it would seem that his reputation was not wrongly made, she was glad that the army knew the importance and the danger of what they were doing and she knew that just like she they were itching to be topside, and away from the Hell that God had made for them, nobody liked being in Hell, especially not her and she didn't even think that deep down inside the other parts of the Devil wanted to be in Hell either, although she had never asked any of them, such a thing was private.

When he growled and mentioned John, Nyx couldn't help but chuckle and she gently prodded Azalath on the nose, it was endearing the way that he worried, but he needent she knew the reason why John kept visiting and she was all too happy with it, and she knew as well as he that this arrangement was only temporary, until she was able to break through the final barriers of Hell.

"You may stop your worrying Azalath, John comes to visit myself, not for any other reason, although I have sensed and seen other angels in Hell and I dislike it immensely, they think they can just wander in here with no business but to 'look around', imbeciles." she growled lightly, her wings growing darker and heavier in shadows "I might have some reasons as to why they arent fighting," Nyx smirked "If you want to hear."
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 3:38 am

Azalath was not a demon to tolerate failure but at the same time he did not enjoy being needlessly cruel. So if he gave out a punishment you knew that not only that you deserved it but that he was only going to give you as much punishing as your deserved. This helped to mix some respect in with the fear most of his troops felt towards him. He couldn't wait to get topside, he wanted to sit on the papal throne and watch as the vatican burnt under his command. He wanted to see the entire city of Rome burning to the ground.

When she poked him on the nose he frowned and wiggled his nose. He was not a puppy and he did not like being trated like one but at the same time he realised he might have been over-reacting so he relaxed ever so slightly. He raised an eyebrow,

"Michael? The Slayer of Slayers? The Monster for Monsters? He's called John? What a stupid name. Ugh and I used to think he was worthy of some measure of respect too. As for the others... oh I will deal with them Nyx. Beleth brought one in... I am currently... entertaining him in one of my dungeons. He won't bring others." he assured her before nodding, "I would like to hear your thoughts on this Nyx. It's troubling me greatly."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:10 am

Nyx felt herself flaring with anger when John was spoken of in such a manner, after all he was the main reason why she had begun to fall from God in the first place, and she would not have her friend spoken about in such a way, mostly because he was not here to defend himself, and a little part of her felt protective over the overly sarcastic and joking Angel who so frequently visited her, it must be true what he said about her, she did in some small way still care for the man, like she had done when she was an angel, and it had not gone away despite the years apart.

"I won't have you speaking about John in that manner Azalath, he is my friend, and as I only have one of those, I feel rather protective over him, you understand." she said with a harsh look on her face, if she got any more angry her skin would begin to change colour, and her appearance would become altogether more demonic than it was at the moment, needless to say, nobody talked bad about John and went unscathed for much longer.

When he asked about what she knew, and heard what he was doing to Beleth Nyx frowned; "That wont do. Let the demon go immediately, we have discussed this matter between us, he knows what will happen if he does it again, see that his wounds are bound and apologise to him, I feel a fondness for that demon...he is rather like me, in a way." Nyx said, more to herself than anyone else.

Waving her hand slightly Nyx said; "He says that the armies are ready to move but the Angel Gabriel holds them back, he says that they must wait until I have broken free from Hell, of course the Keeper of Secrets is being very unhelpful as always, so...they seem to be waiting, but, when I am free, they will fall to us, they told me so much themselves."
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:19 am

Azalath had not been expecting the sudden burst of anger that rolled off of Nyx in waves. The stronger demons' emotions could be felt by those around them and Nyx counted as one of those easily. He frowned a little bit. Getting so angry in the defence of an angel? The same angel who killed thousands of their underlings and imprisoned her in the lowest level of Hell? He didn't understand it at all,

"Very well then. I prefer not talking about him anyway." he replied with a touch of anger himself before shrugging, "Even if he is your friend he will fight you Nyx. He will do everything in his power to stop you breaking through. You realise that don't you?"

When she said that she'd spoken to Beleth, he couldn't help but rub at the bridge of his nose in a small amount of frustration. This was why they needed more meetings between the three of them. He had no idea Beleth had been warned off by Nyx just as she had no idea Beleth had been taken in for questioning,

"We need to start comparing notes so this kind of thing doesn't happen again." he noted with a small sigh as he raised a hand. A small ball of light emerged before he sent it speeding off towards his keep, "He'll be given his freedom and his life. I've given him a form of apologee that an demon like he is sure to accept."

The news was good which was why Azalath wasn't jumping up and down for joy. Instead he rubbed at his chin as he thought. He looked at Nyx,

"This came from the Archangel? Did you sense any lies in his words?" he asked her with a small frown as he thought, "It makes no tactical sense to wait unless they mean to draw you out... to give them the chance to wipe us all out when we're concentrated together around you. It's getting stranger and stranger..."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:28 am

Nyx did not like the way that Azalath was talking to her, she had come to accept the way that their relationship was going to have to go and she would not suddenly change the plans for an Angel who had placed her in this Hell Hole and ripped off her wings, of course she had hurt him before he had done that, and in a way she was glad that it was John who had done it, but she still felt that sting and she knew that it was what she was going to have to harness when the fight between them actually started.

"Of course I know that." she said calmly "We are friends, but of course both of us realise what will happen when I am free, our days are both numbered, the fight will be close, but of course I know that I will win it. Don't worry about me, I can quite handle myself."

When she saw that Azalath was rubbing the bridge of his nose, Nyx raised her eyebrow and resisted the urge to comment sarcastically on the fact that she couldn't very well go and search for them while they were up on Earth because she had been in an ice cube for hundreds of years and in the lower levels of Hell for the past few months, she was not exactly hard to find.

"Good, I am glad." she said with a small nod "I believe I shall enjoy reaching the second circle of Hell, it has indeed been a while...I am sure a demon up there will manage to suit my very...picky tastes."

Raising her eyebrow Nyx looked at Azalath with something akin to frustration; "John and I do not lie to one another. He was telling the truth. I can only assume that Lucifer has been doing her job well, and has managed rather well to...persuade the Angel Gabriel, where is she anyway? We need to meet with her."
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:38 am

Azalath gave Nyx a measured look. She was a very powerful fighter, that much was certain, but battle was his speciality. He could tell that their rekindled friendship was going to be something that had a deciding factor in the battle that eventually took place between the two of them. He nodded a little bit, bowing his head slightly,

"Forgive my questioning but it is in my nature to strategise and to strategise is to know what everyone on your side thinks about their opponents." he told her quietly before nodding again, "I have no doubt that you will win the battle between the two of you. You will be able to stop caring long enough to fight him. He will not."

He hadn't really been in contact with any of the other members of The Devil for many years and now that he was he had to admit that it was nothing short of a miracle, if you'll pardon the pun, that The Devil ever functioned. Three powerful and ambitious demons working together? It was amazing it had ever worked,

"Oh? You looking for some rest and relaxation in the land of lust?" he asked with a raised eyebrow and a slight smirk, "I would say that you've earnt a break for some... 'rest' but seems to me you have some other plans too."

He shrugged a little bit, not caring she was frustrated. It made sense for John to lie to her about that, it made perfect sense and she wouldn't even have seen it coming either,

"Exactly why it would work." he noted casually before frowning, "That's the thing... I've not seen her. At all. I've gone looking for her but everytime I do she disappears on me."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:47 am

Nyx, when she heard that Azalath was looking for forgiveness nodded her head, after all it was only natural that there would be a measure of curiosity between them, they were both on almost the same level of power which meant that conversations weren't just consisting of snivelling and grovelling for their lives, or of trying to catch the demon as it ran away from you. It was essential that Nyx had the support and the force behind her when the battle came, it would be able to propell her into doing what she needed to do which she wouldn't do otherwise.

"That is exactly right." she said quietly, gazing off into the river of blood as she thought, it was going to be hard for her to stop caring, she had feelings for John that she did not understand but she would not be able to act on them if they were correct in what she thought they would be.

After the wink, Nyx could not help but smirk and she laughed a little bit, she would have loved to have a demon of lust come down to her levels of Hell to help her out now but it would seem that they were all a little bit scared of what she would do to them when they got down here, they seemed to think that her idea of 'fun' was different to their own ideals; "I guess I might have to wait a while. Most demons are scared of me, even lust demons."

Humming a little bit, Nyx stretched her shadow wings and looked up at the sky, her shoulders were still bruised from litterally ramming herself against the barrier, it was hard, but she needed to keep going, she needed to keep that determination;

"It would seem that she is trying to keep something from us, or she is travelling, which do you believe most likely, if it would seem that she is working, or at least informing the Angel with ideas, perhaps it is another powerful demon however...but...I wouldn't think so."
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:00 am

Seeing that Nyx had accepted his apologee he nodded in return. He knew that she understood that he had not apologised for asking the questions, that was part of his job after all, he'd apologised for offending her with the questions but not for actually asking them in the first place. They needed to be asked after all. He also knew that she wouldn't do anything to push him too far because even though she was stronger than he was, she did not have the support of the largest group of fighting demons in Hell. He did. He was the commander of the Thirteen Legions, the only demons trained well enough to fight the angelic armies and perhaps win. Others were just fodder,

"That is the way that it should be." he agreed as he continued to pace slightly on the surface of the river of blood. He glanced at her and caught her looking thoughtful. Perhaps it was not going to be as easy as that for her to fight against the archangel and put her feelings aside. He would make plans to help.

He laughed a little bit before shaking his head, looking her up and down quickly. If he was a lust demon he'd have jumped down to the ninth circle no problem just to get with Nyx. She was drop dead gorgeous after all. He winked at her before smirking,

"Well then maybe you need to find a more powerful demon." he suggested slyly, "One will be able to give you whatever you want."

Azalath watched as she spread her wings. She really was a very beautiful woman. If the lust demons didn't see that then it was their loss, all the more beauty for demons like him to drink in instead,

"No one else leaves a signal quite like Lucifer, even if they are as powerful." he remarked quietly, "Her signal always feels... slimy. Like she's trying to change you. Which she is but still. No I think she's hiding from us. She's planning something big."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:08 am

Nyx sighed a little bit and she knew that the topic of business was what she had come here to discuss but she really did not wish to now they were actually together, she wanted a break and she wanted to be able to have a rest and have a conversation with a demon, bad mouth angels, drink, party and maybe get him to go up and find a demon for her from the Second Circle of Hell. After all, she could not allow Azalath to have her, then he would stop being so interested...or perhaps his interest would only grow and grow, where she could deny him further.

"A more powerful demon you say?" she asked with a glint in her eyes "I don't think I really want the complications that come with having to deal with them when we fight later on, although, you do know a lot of soldier demons don't you? Perhaps you know some of them who would be interested in having a good time? They know of me, do they not?" she asked with a malicious grin on her lips.

Raising her eyebrow, Nyx was familiar with the feeling that came with being around Lucifer, she did not like it and although she was not as powerful as she, she was the part of the Devil that made people the most freaked out, that managed to wreak the most havock with humanity and the way that she could alter people and their minds, made demons shiver as well as angels.

"Do you believe that this plan is negatively going to effect us?" she asked seriously "If so we need to be able to prepare against it. I shall not loose my place on this panel, because some 12 year old child has decided to throw her dummy out of the pram."
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:17 am

Azalath knew enough about flirting to know that she was currently baiting him. He said he knew enough about it because it had never really been something he'd looked at a lot. After all, he had the Legions to command, death to cause and destruction to bring. Flirting was useless to a demon who was used to wooing the women he wanted through his fighting ability and skills and then getting 'straight to the point' with them as fast as possible. Perhaps not the best way of doing things but still, it relieved the tension to be sure,

"Yes a more powerful demon. Oh but does there have to be complications? If the other demon knew what you wanted then there wouldn't be any now would there Nyx?" he teased her back, obviously hinting at himself here. He snorted, "And what lower level soldier demon would be able to satisfy you Nyx? You'd need the best soldier demon to give you what you want."

Honestly, Azalath had no idea what Lucifer was up to so he just turned to Nyx with a small frowned before shaking his head,

"Sorry but I have no idea what her plan could be. Whatever it is doesn't involve a lot of demons so there's no one to interrogate." he shrugged a little bit, "But our plans are better. They have counter-measures and back-ups. Nothing she can do would mess them up too much."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:24 am

Nyx smirked happily and she could not help but wonder if he thought that she was going to give in to him today, perhaps she would, but it would be on her own terms and she would need to know that he was the type of man that she liked, the type of demon that she liked, being the posessive type that would obsess over her until he could posess her completely which would never happen, as nobody, not even a demon as strong as Azalath could own her. Not after what had happened to her when she had fallen from Heaven, being free was key to her happiness.

"You'd be surprised what soldier demons can do, after all, I've had a little...wander amongst the ranks of your soldiers and couldn't help but sample a few tastes as I walked by, after all, I did say that it had been a while and I was in the mood." she smirked, with a wink "I can't resist a good soldier when he asks for me."

When she was told that he had no idea what she was planning Nyx sighed and placed her hand on the bridge of her nose, pinching it lightly, she did not want to have to worry about what the other part of the Devil was doing as well as the rest of the humans and the Angels, that was the problem with Demons, you couldn't trust them even if you thought that logically you would be able to.

"I suppose so, although I still wish that I knew what was going on." she frowned.
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 am

Azalath wanted Nyx and he wanted her all to himself. He had ever since he'd first seen her, when he'd first decided that she would be his. That she would be his to have and no one else's. He tried not to be too possessive but there was nothing for it. To him it was clear, she was his. She belonged to him and if any other demon or angel tried to claim otherwise he'd have their hearts and lungs! When she implied that she had gone for a wander down the ranks of his men his eyes burned with surpressed rage, all of it directed at his soldier demons,

"I think... that my ranks need some thinning. Violent thinning." he hissed before he locked eyes with Nyx. He moved closer to her, carefully boxing her in against a wall, getting more and more possessive and angry at his soldiers, "Well what if I made it so that they didn't ask? What if all it took was for one demon to give you what you wanted whenever you wanted? What if..."

He moved closer so that his face was barely an inch from her's. Being this close to her was making his heart beat faster and he could almost feel her skin against him,

"You won't be going for those kinds of wanders anymore Nyx..." he whispered to her huskily, "Because you have the demon you need right in front of you right now. And I want to give you what you need so badly."

All thoughts of Lucifer's vague plotting was gone from his mind now. All he cared about right now was staring right into Nyx's eyes and keeping her gaze as he leant forwards, his lips going first.
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:45 am

Nyx, as soon as she saw the flash of anger in Azalath's eyes knew that he was the possessive man that she really wanted to have, and that with his power he could be able to give her the possessiveness that nobody else could give her, his power and his passion would ensure that. Hearing his voice hiss made Nyx smirk widely, she was very glad that she had decided to tease him into this little show of dominance, it was rather new to her, someone had not stood up to her like this in...well somebody had never stood up to her like this before. She loved it.

"What if I didn't want just one demon though Azalath, what if I enjoy having more than one at my command?" she asked teasingly, knowing that she would be pressing all of the right buttons for the soldier in front of her, as she was pushed into the nearest wall, Nyx couldn't help but smirk even wider, so she was going to at least be kissed today, it was something she could not bring herself to feel badly about however odd it would feel.

Raising her eyebrow a little, she placed her hands on Azalath's shoulders and peered into his eyes with her own, before saying simply;

"And what if I don't want you Azalath?" she asked "What if I want another demon? What if I want Beleth, or what if I want John himself? What would you do then?"

As soon as she saw that his lips were moving into her own, Nyx closed her eyes gently and allowed him to place the kiss on her lips, however she remained neutral, neither moving away from the kiss, or returning it, and she pulled away from his touch, looking up into his eyes as she waited for him to answer the questions she had just put to him; "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:55 am

Azalath was seeing red at the very thought of HIS Nyx being with anyone other than himself. It made his blood sing with rage in a way that only a blood lust had ever managed to do to him before. He didn't really care if it had been Nyx who had started anything with his soldiers, they had touched her and for that he would make sure to take both their eyes and their hands. No one saw her naked and no one touched her naked form but him! He looked at her dead in the eyes for a few seconds,

"You don't though Nyx. You don't want more than one, you've only gone for more than one before because one of THEM was never enough to satisfy all of your desires. But I am." He told her in a deep and husky voice, "I am ten times the man that any of those whelps are and you deserve nothing but the best."

He growled in anger and his hand squeezed the rock of the wall behind her. Without any struggle, he tore out a chunk of the wall. He carelessly threw it away,

"The same Beleth who won't touch anyone but his angel whore?" he growled out before shaking his head, "John you say? John isn't man enough for you Nyx. But I am. And I'd prove it to you if you but asked."

He kissed her passionately this time, putting more energy in it so that she couldn't help but kiss him back. The touch of her lips to his was electric and he loved every second of it. When he pulled away from her lips, reluctantly, he looked into her eyes, "I would take them out of the equation so that you were only mine."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:05 am

Nyx couldn't help but feel her heart beginning to pump faster in her chest, it hadn't beaten for a while now and she couldn't think why it would be doing so, maybe it was because under all of her denial, Azalath was actually correct? Maybe her teasing was just covering the desire she did in fact harbour for him, but with everything he said she was getting more and more interested in what he could offer her, and what he would be able to give to her in terms of lust, and also in terms of affection and care, demons, still cared for that sort of treatment.

"I deserve nothing but the best do I?" she asked quietly "And why do I deserve nothing but the best Azalath? Could you tell me in a way that does not refer to how sexually attractive I am, I want to be cared for my heart is fragile and I will not give it so readily, I am broken and in need of being fixed, if you can satisfy that need, you should tell me now, or let me go."

As soon as he kissed her again, more passionately this time Nyx couldn't help but kiss back, she really did want to let her frustrations out, but she was not sure if she wanted to let them out with Azalath yet...all that would come in time she knew, but at least he was one of those men who ticked the box of posession, when posession was needed that is. When he moved away from her, Nyx's lips were slightly pink from the kiss;

"It sounds as if you have been waiting for this for some time." she smirked "Have you been admiring me from afar while I sat in the ice?"
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:14 am

Azalath was a hunter first and foremost and that transferred into his abilities as a demon. The abilities of a hunter tended to make you a better warrior after all. And right now he could feel her heart going ten to the dozen. She was either afraid or excited and she didn't look afraid. Perhaps it was a little of both? Perhaps he excited her and that excited reaction was something that she had not experienced in a long time. That was what made her afraid. He could tell that he was winning her over, one way or another, from anyone else. She would be his and his alone before long,

"You deserve the best that anyone can give you... the best that I can give you." he whispered huskily into her ear before listening to what she had to say. When she was finished he spoke without a second's hesitation, "Because you deserve to never again be disappointed by one you held close to you. You deserve someone who will protect you when you are vulnerable and care for you when you are hurting inside. I can be that someone Nyx. Other demons would see it as a chance to hurt you more, to take your place, but I don't. I just want to see you happy with who you are again Nyx. With me you can be happy with who you are."

She kissed him back and that made tingles shoot down his spine happily. She kissed him back and he loved every second of it. He hummed happily into the kiss, pulling her body close against his own. She was his to hold and she was his to kiss, no one else would feel her body against theirs or her lips against their lips,

"Oh I have Nyx..." he purred before grinning, "Why yes I did admire you when you were in the ice. Even then I could see your beauty and your incredible will and drive. I couldn't ignore you."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:24 am

Nyx was impressed by the way that Azalath answered so quickly after she had asked the questions to him, which would suggest that he meant what he said or that he had really well rehearsed the answers to the question that he thought that she was going to ask when he finally had this out with him. Listening to him with her head tilted to one side, Nyx felt her heart pull lightly towards Azalath, she knew that he was not her divine partner, or maybe he was and she just did not want him...but he was willing to help her become her old self again.

"You want me to believe what you tell me?" she asked, looking into his eyes, he seemed to be telling the truth but he didn't really seem to show much when he was lying either, so there was no true way to tell except to trust him and make him show her what she was missing with him "I think you're telling the truth but how can I be sure...I suppose there is only one way to tell."

When she was pulled close against Azalath, Nyx couldn't help but close her eyes and press her body against his too, running her hands down his back to bring him closer into her body, he really was one of the best looking demons here in Hell, and one of the ones that kept in the best shape as well...better than that he was interested in her, and in more than just a sexual way.

"I suppose I should be flattered." she said with a small smirk "What do you see in me Azalath? What do you desire of me? If I could give you one wish, what would you ask of me to give you?"
Back to top Go down
Satan

Satan

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:33 am

Azalath hadn't been joking and hadn't been lying when he answered her so quickly. She as what he wanted, who he wanted, because of who she was as well as both her power and external beauty. While she was an amazingly attractive woman she was also a strange demon in that underneath her beautiful exterior he could tell that she was soft and caring on the inside. And demons, of whatever level, loved to feel like someone cared for them,

"I want you to believe what I tell you because what I tell you is the truth." he told her honestly and adamently, "You can do whatever you want to check to see if I'm lying because I tell you right now that I am not lying. It's the truth Nyx and nothing but the truth. Tell me this one way and you'll see that I'm telling the truth."

When he pulled her body closer to his she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body willingly against his in return. She wanted to feel him against her as much as he wanted to feel himself against her. He wanted her so badly right now and it wasn't just in a physical way, he wanted her so badly to be his and only his,

"I see your desire and drive to succeed. I see a woman who wants to be successful and powerful and who isn't afraid to do what needs to be done. A strong, independant woman. Who wants someone to hold her still. Who wants someone to be there for her, a rock she can rely on. Someone like me." he smiled a little bit and stroked her cheek, "If you could grant me one wish... I would wish to have all of you. Not just your sexy exterior beauty but also you soft and sensative heart and mind."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:43 am

Nyx knew as Azalath spoke more and more that he was telling the truth about what he wanted and what he was saying to her, it was strange to meet another demon who would so openly tell another that they needed them, in more than just a physical way or to use something that they had for their gain, she hoped that he trust would not be misplaced again and that Azalath would be able to heal the wound that John had created in her heart, that had caused her to become The Morning Star. The Fallen Angel.

"The only way to let me see if you're telling the truth, is to ask you to prove to me what you say, prove to me that you want me in this manner, that you will be there for me, and that you do mean all that you say, if you cannot do this, then I will know that you are lying and I will know what to do with you afterwards." she said simply, although it could sound a little bit menacing to another demon.

Feeling him stroke her cheek made Nyx feel strange, she felt as if she was human again for one moment, she felt as if she was going to be able to finally have the strength inside of her to be able to do what she wanted to do, she was in need of someone to talk to more than anything else, someone equal to her who would help her to become more...happy in herself.

"I suppose then I grant you your wish, until such a time you go against what you have promised to give me Azalath, and now, what will you give me in return for having your wish granted?" she asked with a smirk on her lips "And there are wrong answers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)   Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting For Dominance (Nyx and Satan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next