Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:11 am

Heath delighted in having his talons so close to her neck. His baser, demonic, instincts liked the fact that he was no more than three inches away from killing her and his more human side liked the idea that he was touching her so openly and that being accepted by her. He tried, unsuccessfully, to bury the urge of the more human side to stroke her cheek gently. His talon gently stroked her cheek,

"The worst kind of predator..." he leant in close as she kissed one of his talons, their lips once again only inches apart. His eyes locked on her's, "Is the one that the prey is drawn to, feels safe in the presense of..."

Heath felt himself beginning to flush slightly in embarrasment. Which was even more embarrassing in itself. He was a god-damned demon! He did not blush! But on his dark grey skin the blush just seemed to make his skin a darker shade of grey. When she volenteered to do the worrying he attempted a shrug, to show that he could care less, but it was obvious that he was relieved,

"Whatever. Probably a good call. I get stabby when I get worried and he'd be the target." he muttered before smiling faintly when she kissed his cheek. He snorted, "Sounds like I was right. The man isn't worthy of your time, he sounds like scum. Who wouldn't take you out on a date?"

Heath once again flushed, and once again cursed god for letting demons keep the ability to blush. It wasn't often a demon got a lot of positive praise after all,

"It's nothing, don't mention it." he waved it off with a touch of embarrassment, "It'll help keep her strength up."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:17 am

Elizabeth grinned and stepped away from Heath, she giggled lightly and she turned, beginning to walk out of the shop and hiding behind one of the cars that were still in the car park, they had been abandoned when she famine had hit, and she hoped that there were not any dead or dying people still left in them, although by the smell she could guess that there were probably a few, although she enjoyed hiding and being so childish.

"Well then you must have to hunt your prey, for you are not the worst type of anything." she smiled, peeking out from behind the shattered glass of one of the car windows before hiding behind the metal again.

Although she wanted to draw attention to Heath's blush she did not think that he would thank her for it, and would probably only get angry at her, so she kept quiet, it was kind of cute, and she didn't know that demons could blush....up until a few minutes ago she didn't think that there were such things as demons after all.

"What did we do on our dates then Heath, did you take me to an art gallery? Did we go dancing?" she asked, swirling around the road happily, letting her hair flow out around her as the sun glinted off it, for some reason, she felt so happy and so content.

Beckoning for him to follow her Elizabeth laughed; "Well come on then, we need to get back."
Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:26 am

Heath raised an eyebrow when Elizabeth stepped away from him with a giggle and walked out into the car park. Blinking a little bit he followed her out into the car park. Both eyebrows raised when he spotted her going to hide behind one of the parked cars. It was like some giant game of... hide and seek? He blinked a few times before shaking his head with a small smirk,

"Oh I assure you that I can hunt my prey..." he knelt down before jumping straight up into the air, reaching at least thirty feet in the air before he landed with a thud on top of the car. He grinned down at her, his grin all teeth, "But my prey comes to me too doesn't she?"

He could tell that she had caught onto his blush and was incredibly thankful that she'd not mentioned it. He wasn't sure he could take someone, Elizabeth especially, calling him on the fact that he could still blush despite being a demon. When she asked him what they'd done for dates he got a far-away look in his eyes,

"We used to take long walks along the beach. And the marshes. We explored them as children and as teenagers." he smiled slightly, "When we were older I took you out. I... wasn't rich by any stretch. I was quite poor actually, so I saved up every penny I could. I bought tickets to the opera and..."

His eyes suddenly took on a dead look and he looked away,

"And you had other plans."

He shook his head a little bit and followed Elizabeth. He glanced around,

"Why don't you have a car? Not like there's traffic right?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:34 am

Elizabeth gasped when she heard a thud and she fell from her crouch onto her ass with a painful thump, she could not catch herself in time, but she only pouted, got up and rubbed her ass a little bit before resuming walking again, with a slightly increased heart rate after such a shock from Heath, letting herself calm down before she spoke she cast a large smile back at him;

"If you class me as your prey and not your equal, then yes, I have to admit that I am drawn to you, but then, you must also be my prey, as you Heath are drawn to me too." she said with a small smile playing on her lips, hoping that she had not gone too far in her banter, and made him upset once more.

Seeing the look of happiness change to one of deadness, Elizabeth;s heart dropped and she almost felt like crying for what she had done in her past life, and she so wanted to make up for it, so she walked over to Heath and held his hand lightly in her own, kissing him softly again before looking deep in his eyes;

"That will never happen again Heath, I promise you, I...I would have liked to go to the opera with you, before all of this happened, although I don't think I would understand a word if it were not in English, I know a lot of the opera's aren't."

With that she slipped away once more and smiled even wider a little laugh escaping her lips as she continued to walk happily down the road; "Nope no car, plenty of cars but no petrol! Besides, I need to keep fit, I'm the defender of our household." Elizabeth smiled flexing her very small muscles.
Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:44 am

Heath couldn't help but laugh a little bit when Elizabeth was so shocked with his method of entrance that she fell flat on her ass. Of course when she got up and rubbed her ass he thought that it would have been better for both of them had he been the one to actually rub and squeeze her sore ass. Of course he might have made a bit worse with a few test-spanks. He chuckled a little bit,

"Ah yes but out of the two of us who has the greater ability to trap their potential prey?" he teased her with a small smirk, "After all, you can't keep your eyes off of me. Paying more attention to my eyes than to where my hands are going... unless they're going to places you want them to visit."

Heath jerked out of his dark thoughts of the past when she held his hand. Instinctively he gave her hand a light squeeze, wanting to reassure her that he was alright. The kiss did wonders for bringing him out of his dark place again and he locked eyes with her without the slightest hesitation,

"I know you believe it won't Elizabeth. Hard to change a lifetime and afterlife of thinking though." he muttered quietly before chuckling, "Operas are usually in Italian or Latin based languages. But you get the gist of what they're saying through their actions and responses."

He chuckled a little bit before shrugging,

"Well sue me for not knowing. I've never actually been in a car before after all." he replied with a small smirk, "You defend the house do you? Well then it's a good thing I defend you."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:53 am

Elizabeth sighed lightly and she shook her head, a playful smirk on her lips while she thought about the fact that he could not seem to take his eyes off of her either, but she did not think that bringing this up would do wondered for the conversaton so she merely left the thought unpublished in her mind, a little funny story for her to dwell on later.

"Of course Heath." she giggled lightly "I want your hands to visit nowhere but mine for the moment thank you very much." Elizabeth added with a little laugh.

When he said that there were no real operas in English she wondered if she would ever be able to translate one of people to listen to, if of course they were ever able to listen to someone perform them again, if they were ever going to be read...or if they would survive the apocalypse that was upon them.

"Maybe I should translate one of them, you know, I have enough time and I think that people might like that,....although I have precious few actors and people to watch it." she laughed lightly.

Remembering that one time when she had to actually fight off a demon, Elizabeth's hand went to her stomach and she smiled lightly, trying to get rid of the horrible memory; "Well I'm not all bad you know, I am a dab hand with a baseball bat when the time comes for it."

Picking up a plank of wood Elizabeth swung it and it flew out of her hand, her suave impression totally destroyed and she groaned lightly, placing a hand on her head.
Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:03 am

Heath couldn't help but grin to himself when he caught her playful smirk. It meant that she was having as much fun with all of this sexual tension as he was. And boy was there some sexual tension, he was reasonably sure that you could cut it with a knife. He pouted comically when she restricted the movement of his hands to more interesting parts,

"Oh now that's just teasing." he pouted before smirking, "If I let your hands roam will you give mine the same option?"

He could tell that she was thinking hard about something by the cute little thinking face she had when she was really concentrating on something. Hell, he'd noticed it back in the supermarket when he'd first been consumed by rage. If it was able to break through his rage then you knew that it was something that got his attention,

"Well perhaps you could write your own?" he wondered aloud before chuckling, "I know some drama queens of demons who would love it actually."

He noticed her hand move towards her stomach and his eyes narrowed slightly. The way she was speaking, it was as if she had already been attacked by a demon before, "I don't suppose you've had much call for it but if you have... have you ever driven a demon away with it?"

His eyes widened when the plan of wood flew from her hands and came flying at him. Snatching the plank from the air he gave her a startled look,

"Trying to kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:10 am

Elizabeth raised her eyebrows and she wondered why Heath would think that she was in any way ready to have such a relationship with her, after all she wanted to make sure that she got to know him first, it was nice to have someone she was so close to now, but she was in no way ready to act on her feelings at all, she had not even processed everything that was going on in her mind....

"N-no I will not, and my hands have no desire to roam just yet thank you very much." she said with a small blush to her cheeks,

One of the reasons she was so self conscious about her body, was because of the demon attack she had endured when she was alone in the house with her mother. Elizabeth knew that if she told Heath, he would be angry, not with her but with Pierre and she thought that she might have to leave some parts of the tale out;

"I...I'm not sure that I want any demons to come and see the performace, wont they you know, want to eat me or something like that?" she asked Heath.

Her breath caught in her throat and she bit her lip, nodding her head a little Elizabeth's hand pressed harder on her stomach and she surrendered herself to the memories of that night; "I have had to once."

Gasping Elizabeth shook her head; "No no no! I was trying to be....I was trying to be all cool and stuff but...it kind of slipped out my grip so, so that failed a little bit."

Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:27 am

Heath chuckled a little bit at the raised eyebrows. Seemed that Elizabeth was just as innocent as she had been before, in this one sense they were both innocent anyway. Her old self was anything but innocent in all other ways though. He grinned at her little blush, he would have to start corrupting her a little bit more from now on,

"Oh well then it's just men then." he teased her with a wink before chuckling, "Don't worry I won't push you. I'm just one big tease me."

The way she held her hands closer to her stomach when she spoke about the demon that had attacked and been repelled by her baseball bat. It was rather strange but it was mostly worrying. He didn't want there to have been any lasting damage from the attack,

"Well... depends on what type of demons." he smirked a little bit, "I doubt lust demons would want to eat you. Not in the traditional sense at least."

When she pressed harder on her stomach the worry he was feeling prompted him to act. He gently grabbed her shoulders and turned her to face him. He locked eyes with her and asked very simply, "What happened?"

He laughed a little bit, shaking his head,

"I know, I was just teasing you don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:11 am

Elizabeth was glad when Heath told her that he wasn't going to push her into doing something that she did not want to do, after all it was not going to be something that would endear her to him, and since they both seemed to have feelings for one another, it would more likely hinder than help them.

"Thank you." she said with a small blush "I am glad that you understand my feelings, and I hope that you know it's nothing personal, I just do not feel like I am ready...for things like that.."

When he said that Lust Demons would not want to eat her in the tradional sense, a part of Elizabeth wondered what sense it would be meant in, however, her more rational mind put a dirty meaning to the statement that she would rather not beccom aware of, even if it would help her to understand more about demons.

"I see...well I think that I'll just not invite any and then I wont have to worry about the different types of eating that different demons can do." Elizabeth smiled, her voice soft.

The abruptness of Heath's question made Elizabeth gasp a little bit and she bit her lip, wondering how best to tell him; "Well one night I was alone in the house with mother, Pierre is a demon hunter but he wasn't there, and the house was attacked by a demon, it looked very much like a child with mouths on its palms, and I had to chase it away but it managed to harm me in the process."
Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:20 am

Heath wasn't about to push Elizabeth for any kind of physical relationship, despite his teasing, for a number of reasons. One of the most important was that he just wasn't really for one himself, she still reminded him so much of her past self. And that only made him want to hurt her, which was not productive to that kind of relationship. Another reason was that, in time, she would probably warm to the idea on her own,

"Oh don't worry about it." he waved it off before chuckling and fixing her with a smirk, "We can always revise how we feel about this issue at a later date my sweet."

He chuckled a little bit. She obviously knew what he'd insinuated when he'd said that Lust Demons would eat her in different ways but didn't want to really dwell on it. If she had dwelt on it she would be blushing right now,

"Awwwww so I'm not invited?" he asked with a fake pout before chuckling, "That's a safe policy, even if it is kind of a boring one."

Even if he hadn't had suspicions before, the gasp and the way she bit her lip would have given it away. Something had happened and it was something bad, otherwise she would have just told him,

"A child with mouths... a Gluttony demon." he scowled a little bit, "I knew there was a reason why I hated those fuckers... lift your shirt up. I'll see if the scars are too deep for me to heal."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:26 am

Elizabeth was unable to be any happier than she was right now, she was content to be in the warm sun, and she was content to be with her new found friend, and lover, Heath, Elizabeth had never had this kind of a relationship before, and she wondered how she was going to be able to cope with it. Biting her lip, the thoughts she were dwelling on, gave way, and she snapped out of her daze.

"We of course could do that later..." she agreed with a small nod and she began to walk once more, she needed to get back fast, and she needed to be able to tend to her mother, if she could not, then she feared that her health would deteriorate so badly, there is nothing to be done.

Seeing the scowl on Heath's face made the hairs on the back of Elizabeth's arms raise, however she knew it was not directed at her, and she calmed down a little bit, although the look still did make her feel sorry for the poor gluttony demon was getting from Heath.

When he asked her to lift her shirt up, Elizabeth moved from Heath's grip and shook her head;

"No thank you, they are just fine I promise." she smiled gently "Now will you stop holding me up or I shall have to leave you behind." Elizabeth teased.
Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:42 am

It was only a few minutes after he had used the term of endearment but it still came a small shock to him that he had called her his 'sweet'. It was a romantic or loving term and that was something that demons weren't supposed to be. But he wasn't exactly following regular proceedur right now, for starters he hadn't killed her and was definately not eating her. Both things that were expected of him as a demon,

"I like the sound of that." he agreed with a small grin before noticing her increased speed. He sped up to keep up with her, an eyebrow raised, "Any particular reason why we're now rushing? Wait... your mother right?"

He saw that his expression was scaring her and tried to draw his anger back in on itself. When he went down to Hell again he'd let it out. He'd find the demon who had attacked her and rip it apart. Even if it did look like a child, he wasn't going to take prisoners, he was going to physically destroy the creature. He frowned a little bit, it was his understanding that people disliked scars after all. He merely nodded,

"If you say so then my sweet." he decided before chuckling, "I thought we established with my earlier jump that I'm faster than you?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:41 am

Elizabeth nodded her head, she was indeed rushing because of her mother, she wanted to make sure that she was there ready for her and she would not be able to be there when she normally woke up if she kept dawdling like this, besides, her safety was nothing compared to that of her mother, and she would gladly hurry and risk getting injured because of that to make sure she was there for her.

"Yes of course my mother, I need to be back for her by now, normally during the dusk there are lots of vampires and demons wandering around I need to be able to be sure that she's safe."

Biting her lip she just hoped that she was not too late and that everything was alright, she knew they would be, but she normally worried over everything so there was nothing really that would convince her otherwise until she saw her mother was alright in her own eyes.

With a small pout Elizabeth stopped and crossed her arms about her chest; "Well then if your jumps are so great why dont you just jump the both of us to my house? Wouldn;t that be a lot easier and quicker than walking?" she asked with a smile on her lips, hoping that Heath would feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:49 am

Heath hadn't really had much interaction with Elizabeth's mother in her past life because both of her parents had died when she was rather young so he was understandably a little bit nervous about meeting her mother now. After all, Elizabeth obviously cared what her mother thought. What if she thought he wasn't good enough for Elizabeth? He frowned ever so slightly. This was getting strange now. He was a demon, a vengence demon, he shouldn't be thinking like this. It wasn't what demons were supposed to feel towards humans,

"Well then we'd best hurry a little bit. Then I can help you protect the house for awhile, you do live there after all and I won't have you in danger." he explained before he frowned a little bit, "Why isn't your... boyfriend, there to protect you and your mother? What is more important than that?"

He chuckled a little bit at her pout. His Elizabeth looked so incredibly cute like that after all. Shaking his head he stepped in front of her and knelt down, offering his upper back and shoulders to be her seat. He glanced at her over his shoulder,

"You're right, you're too slow and my jumps are faster." he teased her before patting his back, "Climb on and hold on tight. When you're secure I'll start the journey again. Just to warn you, you might was to either close your eyes on just look at my back while we're in the air."
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:04 am

Elizabeth smiled happily when Heath seemed to be able to understand that she wanted to hurry up, and she was made to feel even happier when he said that he was going to be able to stay a while with her to protect the house, it was going to be something that she had not had in a while, and maybe she could even get some proper sleep when she was being watched over by Heath.

"I would....I would like you to stay with me as long as you can Heath, I don't know when I'll be able to see you again either, I don't know how often you can visit, or....or if you will want to visit me again." she said nervously, biting her lip and directing her gaze towards the floor.

Blushing a little when the back was offered to her, Elizabeth figured out how she was going to get onto Heath without making him fall over, and she decided to just jump onto his back, clinging to his shoulders she blushed lightly and hoped that because he couldn't see it he wouldn't give her one of his heart stopping smirks.

"O-okay, I'm ready." she whispered, closing her eyes and tightening her grip.
Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:13 am

Seeing Elizabeth smile with that touch more happiness made his heart beat a little bit faster. It was strange for him because, as a demon, he was unused to his heart doing anything more than simply beating. The offer to protect her came naturally to him, he wanted to help ensure she was safe because he wanted her to be safe so very badly. He smiled faintly and nodded to her,

"I will stay with you then Elizabeth. I can linger for as long as I am strong." he told her quietly. He looked to her and grinned suddenly, "Of course I'll be back, and often too. You are mine after all Elizabeth. I will be back for you and I shall show you whatever you wish to see."

He chuckled a little bit when he caught her little blush. To be honest this wasn't the most embarassing way he could transport her. He could cradle her in his arms after all, that would make her blush even more than she was already. When she jumped onto his back he smiled a little bit and helped her by making her legs wrap around his waist, holding onto her smooth legs,

"You sure you're holding tightly?" he asked her, giving her legs a slight squeeze where he held them, "Alright then. I'll do one jump and then pause, so you can adjust if you need to. And... now."

Heath pushed power to his legs and launched the two of them into the air, where they seemed to hang at the top of the jump. After a second of weightlessness they decended, quite a way away from where they'd started. He glanced over his shoulder as they landed with only a mild thud, his knees bending lightly as if he'd just gone down a step,

"You alright back there?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:21 am

Elizabeth wondered what was going to happen to make Heath not strong and she found herself worriying that her asking him to jump with her on his back would make him leave faster, in order to make sure that he could come back as soon as he could, because she believed that he would be able to come back as soon as possible, she trusted that he would...and somehow she knew he would always come back.

"What can I do to make sure that you are strong all the time Heath?" she asked quietly while clinging onto the back of Heath, snuggling her head into his shoulder, and closing her eyes, her heart heavy at the idea of him even having to leave her for a moment.

Unable to stop a soft squeak when she felt Heath squeezing her thighs, she had never really been touched there before and it made her feel both slightly ticklish, and also, slightly like there was a shot of electricity running through her veins, it almost made her want to ask him to do it again.

Screaming when they jumped up into the air Elizabeth buried her head in his arm and sniffled;

"Oh that was not a good feeling at all, but come on, it's only a few roads away, I know I'll be alright with just one more okay?" she said with a brave smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:30 am

Heath wasn't about to tell her that demons drew their strength from consuming other demons in the same way that humans drew their energy from eating food. It would probably make her draw away from him and he would do anything to make sure that didn't happen. He felt as if he would die if he did not know her touch now. After kissing her, after being close to her, to be apart from her was worse than any denied vengence,

"Don't worry yourself Elizabeth." he urged her with a small smile, "I can make sure that I am strong enough almost all of the time. It only takes me half a day to... recharge as it were so I shall never be too far from you."

If asked, Heath would admit that squeezing Elizabeth's thigh in this position was something that he'd gladly do again and again. She had killer legs after all, they were strong and long but still smooth and feminine. He had to fight the urge to stroke her thigh with the hand. It would be counter productive to the jumping. Of course when they landed she told him that she wasn't comfortable with the jumping. Frowning a little bit, he shook his head,

"I'm not going to do something you don't like." he told her before twisting her around so that she was now clinging to his chest, looking at him. He grinned and supported her with his hands on the backs of her legs, very close to her ass. He grinned as he started to run while carrying her, running faster than any human could, "This works just as well right?"
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rose Vermont

Elizabeth Rose Vermont

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:36 am

Elizabeth smiled lightly and she was very glad that she was going to be able to see more and more of Heath however odd it was the fact that it was going to be as if they had simply paused the relationship from where it had left off hundreds of years ago, and now they were just pressing play on it again, it was very strange to her, although it was not unwelcome,...she had read about this many times, and hoped she would find it eventually.

"Thats wonderful Heath, well...if you ever get tired of me, you must tell me, and then I'll understand if you need to leave for a long time or something," she said with a small smile "I wouldn't want you to just disappear."

When Heath told her that he wasn't going to do anything that she didn't like. Elizabeth pouted lightly, and she felt herself being twisted around, squeaking a little she gripped her arms tight around Heath's neck, refusing to let go of him, and when he started to run, Elizabeth couldn't help but giggle lightly'

"I like this much better...I have to say." she said with a large grin on her lips "I just hope I'm not too heavy for you."
Back to top Go down
Heath Edwards

Heath Edwards

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:43 am

Heath was hesitant about spending so much time outside of hell because he knew how tempermental The Devil was getting now that The Morning Star, Nyx, was becoming more powerful and spreading throughout the nine circles of hell itself. But at the same time he didn't care. He'd waited hundreds of years for their relationship to be renewed, continued, and he would not accept that this was not possible, if needs be he would make it possible,

"I won't ever get tired of you." he told her with quiet certainty. He grinned slightly, "I've waited hundreds of years Elizabeth, thinking only of you, I won't ever get tired of you."

He chuckled a little bit when she pouted a little bit at his verbal promise not to do anything that she didn't like. Feeling rather adventurous he gave her ass a quick squeeze and then winked at her. Her squeak made him laugh even as he was speeding along the road,

"I have to admit I do you. Better way to carry you." he teased, squeezing her ass again, "No worries there Elizabeth, you're very light."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)   An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Meeting (Heath and Elizabeth)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2