Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Empty
PostSubject: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:34 am

Nyx had been up as far as she could go in the rings of Hell, she had been training so hard to fight against the boundaries that Heaven had placed against her when she had cast down, being cast in ice had been the tricky one, how could you train when your body is compacted in ice? But now she was gaining more and more power, especially with the power from all of the death and pain in the human world.

There was someone however she had been meaning to see, and it was now the time to see him. It was part of the reason why she was so far up in the circles of Hell, she needed to shout, and she needed to chout loud, this demon had been spending more and more time on Earth and now he was finally in Hell, now was her chance to ask him about something.

Folding her hands across her chest, she grinned and bellowed up the rings of Hell, her voice magnified;

"Beleth! Oh won't you come down here." she called, a light chuckle coming after she had finished.
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:46 am

Beleth had been lounging around in the second circle, half-heartedly watching the orgy that was the population of the circle, when he heard the shout. Heck, everyone in the circle heard the shout. Some of them even felt it. Everyone in the circle stopped their erotic movements and stared at him. He rolled his eyes,

"Don't stop on my account." he muttered, waving them off, "Get back to your fucking, nothing to see here."

Getting to the edge of the circle, Beleth jumped off without a care in the world. When he landed however it was a different story. He should have known that the person who had called him was powerful just from the shout but he'd just assumed they were loud. Seeing The Morning Star stood a few feet in front of him brought it home. He immediately fell to one knee in respect of the woman who was one part of The Devil,

"Milady, you called for me?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:54 am

Nyx saw the demon jumping from the second circle all the way down to the Seventh and she had to say she was lightly impressed, with his looks as well as his abilities, she definately would if she were not busy with other things, and he was not busy bringing angels down into Hell and not killing them as she would have expected him too.

Holding up a photograph she had taken, of the head in the Ninth Circle that she had s frequently been abusing each day she had visited, Nyx smiled evilly and looked from the picture, to the man in front of her. The reason he was called, was all to do with his trip to the Ninth Circle of Hell.

"Who is this woman?" she asked simply, before snarling "And get up I'm not some form of Royalty I wish to speak to you merely...demon to demon."
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:06 am

Beleth had never met anyone, Angel or demon, who seemed to radiate power like The Morning Star did. It was a hostile type of power that made you feel as if she had the power to rip you in half without any real effort. He had to admit that it was rather sexy. But on the other hand he was a lust demon. Pretty much everything was at least a bit of a turn on. Beleth just had a little bit more of a fetish for power. When she handed him the photograph all thoughts of that nature stopped immediately. The photograph burnt up in his hand before he regained control,

"She is... was... my ex-wife." he admitted with cold detachment in his voice, "The mother of my children... and the woman who took everything I cherished away from me out of spite. That is who she is."

He coughed a little bit in embarrassment as he stood up,

"Sorry milady... I mean... Morning Star." he stuttered a little bit before scratching the back of his head sheepishly, "A demon of significantly more power to a demon of significantly less."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:16 am

Nyx was more than a little surprised when the photo exploded in fire, and she thought that it must be him that she had betrayed in order tog et down to that circle, she hummed lightly and sat down on a rock nearby, thinking lightly, she didn't think that she had perhaps kicked the bitch hard enough, and maybe the was in order when she returned, hopefully she could dig her up soon and then use her as some sort of punching bag.

"I thought as much, after all, why else would she be in the Ninth Circle." tapping her finger on her chin she smirked lightly showing her lightly pointed canines "Well I'll need to kick her harder wont I? I was always annoyed by her face...I just didn't know why..."

Shrugging her shoulders she raised an eyebrow and stepped closer to Beleth, tilting her head to one side; "The worst thing to do is tell a more powerful demon that you are less powerful, it makes you seem even weaker that you admit it, the best thing to do, is not to mention it at all."

When he called her Morning Star she sighed and rolled her eyes;

"Demons know so little of the Devil. My name is Nyx."
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:31 am

Beleth sighed a little bit as he watched the photograph of the woman burn into ashes before the ashes disappeared. He shook his head a little bit to clear it. He had to blink a little bit in surprise however when The Morning Star told him that she kicked his ex-wife in the face before. He laughed,

"Oh please do." he asked her with a smirk, "If you can, please break her nose. The bitch always though that her nose was perfect. Smash it in for me and I'd be very grateful."

He looked her in the eye and it wasn't too hard seeing as he was only a few inches shorter than her. It didn't mean he was anywhere near her in terms of power but it meant that he wasn't weak. He slowly pulled out a small dagger for her to inspect, the poison oozing off it in waves,

"I respectfully disagree." he whispered quietly with a smirk, "You tell a demon that you're weaker and they'll either leave you alone or assume you actually area weaker than them and underestimate you. Of course it's all a moot point. I'm a lover, not a fighter. Violence isn't really my thing."

He raised an eyebrow before nodding,

"Nice to meet you Nyx. I'm Jack... but you probably already knew that."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:46 am

Nyx couldn't help but smirk even wider when he asked her to kick her nose and break it, she already had and to her delight it kept healing so that she would be able to do it again everyday, deciding that she would like to share this information with the demon, maybe he would like her to do something else to her instead.

"I've already done that, and smashed a few teeth, but they keep rehealing themselves so I have to do it all over again every day, oh what a shame that is..." she chuckled and ran a hand through her hair.

Picking up the dagger, Nyx frowned and she felt the blackness from her eyes seeping through the veins there, there was something about this knife, one of her demons had been killed by a knife such as this, and that brought her around to the second topic of conversation.

"Before we get even more into philosophical bull crap, I have another question for you, why did you bring an angel here, and not attempt to kill her afterwards?" she asked, an eyebrow raised "I may not be able to go above the seventh circle but I can sense what lies beyond, bringing her to my lower levels, was not a smart idea."

With a sharp nod, Nyx waved her han; "Yes you are correct I already knew that, what else do you know of me?" she asked, an interested gleam to her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:55 am

When Nyx smirked at his suggestion he couldn't help but grin. Oh this was good. If Nyx was willing to keep kicking her in the face then he would be happy knowing that the bitch would be getting even more punishment on a daily basis. It did his heart good to think about her all broken and bruised,

"Oh you keep that up and you'll have found yourself a new greatest fan!" he told her with a laugh, "Oh abyss bellow I would have loved to see the look on her face when you broke her nose... so fucking proud of her nose when she was alive. I bet she screamed."

When she asked him why he had brought an angel down to the lower levels of hell without killing her he immediately knew that this conversation had the potential to get really painful, really quickly. He merely accepted his dagger back and slipped it back into it's hiding place,

"With all due respect Nyx, not all demons kill their prey." he told her quietly, "I feed off of her sexual energy and to do that I need her to be sexually charged. For her to be charged, as an angel, she has to trust me. I'm sorry for bringing her to the lower levels, it won't happen again."

He was hesitant to reveal just how much he knew but he didn't really have a choice,

"Quite a lot." he admitted, "I hear everything from the second circle. If a demon wants sexual relief they come to the second circle. And when you've just had sex secrets seem to just flow out. For example... I know you were thrown into the ninth circle by the archangel Michael. Not much of a stretch. However, I also know that it was because you killed his divine partner that he was so vicious about it."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:06 am

Nyx smirked, and she placed her head on her hand, resting her chin there, it sounded as if this Beleth was so deliciously against this person that it was a wonder he ended up in the Second Circle, he seemed much more like a vengence demon to her, although they tended to be a lot less agreeable, and she liked the way that she could speak to him, make him afraid of her, afraid of what she would do to him, or his beloved.

Raising her eyebrow, Nyx felt herself getting even more angry and her shadow wings grew from her back like they often did when she found she could not control herself, slamming her fist into the nearby wall, it shattered, sending rocks onto the levels below to crash and kill demons that lay there;

"There are other prey for you to take Beleth. One angel however desirable is not the be all and end all and I will not have them in my home, do you understand me? I've heard tales about you..." she hissed "And if you dare speak to me like that again I will personally ensure, your little angel is an angel no more. Do we have an understanding, Jack?"

Screwing up her face lightly, the boy knew how to find her weak spot and she flapped her wings around her and drew them close as if to protect her;

"Very good, but I did not mean trivial history. Everybody knows that, because I make no bones about it. You should give me something a little more....interesting."
Back to top Go down
Beleth

Beleth

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:11 am

Beleth didn't know why but for some reason he didn't feel like acting the obedient little demon towards Nyx after she had tried to belittle Veronique's worth to him. Logically he knew that what he was doing made absolutely no sense but he didn't much care for logic where Veronique was concerned. Even if Nyx could probably crush him without having to use anything other than those shadowy wings of hers. Which were looking more and more menacing as they grew actually. He flinched a little bit when the wall she hit actually shattered, that had seemed like something of a false boast that other demons had given her if he was honest. But apparently she actually could do it,

"My little angel will not make another journey to your home Nyx I promise you that." he told her respectfully, bowing his head slightly as he did so. Of course he planned on taking Veronique to the second circle at some point but Nyx's influence didn't extend there just yet, "We have an understanding Nyx, do not worry I won't over step my boundaries again."

He could tell by the way she physically reacted that the information he'd relayed was not trivial. It seemed to have gotten under her skin, enough to make her wings come closer. He knew enough about angels to know that they did it when they were unsure, something his time with Veronique had taught him,

"More interesting you say?" He paused, "Well that depends on what you define as interesting Nyx. Interesting in the second circle is sex gossip. Plenty of that. The new archangel Azrael seems to be on a mission to defile as many angels as he can for some reason. Large betting pool on whether or not he can get together with Razial though. Other interesting? I know that you've been meeting with Michael. And I know they've been rather friendly meetings."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)   Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Persuasion (Nyx and Beleth)
Page 1 of 1