Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Empty
PostSubject: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:33 am

John whistled a little bit as he backhanded the one anger demon who had been stupid enough to try and attack him. The demon went flying into the wall of a nearby building, where it flew through the wall. The other demons backed off just like he knew they would and he entered the frozen circle of Hell that was home to the betrayers. He coughed a little to clear his throat before grinning and banging on the door loudly,

"RISE AND SHINE!" he yelled out jokingly, "Come on, it's Morning!"

He chuckled a little bit as he wandered further into the ninth circle of Hell, not a care in the world. Skillfully ignoring all of the abuse that the frozen head's sent his way.
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:42 am

Nyx had heard from the disturbance from the anger demons that there was an angel here, there seemed to be an increase in angels in Hell recently and she could not help but wonder just how they had come down the levels without being killed, she would need to lecture her demons about that and hopefully they would manage to at least delay the angel until she got down there to kill them herself.

There was however only one angel that would dare to come down here to see her, John, the idiot, he had not even bothered to look up what was going on in Hell and he had gone straight to the Ninth Circle, using her wings of shadow she flapped down the corridor and landed outside of the door looking at John as he walked through the ice.

"You're behind the times John, Nyx isn't stuck to the one level any more, I'm going up top soon, just you wait." she smirks "When I do, your world will crumble in the palm of my hands."

Stepping forward her elongated limbs made her so much taller than she was when she was residing in heaven, smirking her black eyes sparked with power and she held out her long fingers to John in a handshake.

"Enough of me, it's nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:00 am

John blinked a little bit at the sound of a voice from behind him. When he turned he saw Nyx coming in to land behind him, her limbs elogated but otherwise looking exactly like she had done back when she was a regular angel. Before she'd been cast down of course. He smiled warmly,

"You gotten out of the freezer then huh?" he teased lightly before grinning, "Can't say I blame you. Who pays the heating bills around here anyway? I think they missed a payment or something."

He raised an eyebrow at her threat before chuckling,

"Well let's try not to think about that shall we?" he pouted cutely, "You wouldn't want to have to fight little old me now would you?"

John looked at her for a moment as he shook her hand. He seemed puzzled for a moment before grinning,

"Have you done something with your hair?" he joked lightly before grinning, "Ah that's it! I don't have to bend down to look you in the eyes anymore. You've had a little growth spurt... it looks good on you."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:08 am

Nyx had no idea what John was doing here, he had cast her down from Heaven and now he was here to rub it in her face that she was stuck here while he could walk out and about whenever he wanted? Frowning a little bit she stood on several people's heads, including one of them that had made one of her most productive Lust demons upset, she sure did have an annoying face. Kicking it swiftly as she walked past her she grinned.

"Why are you here John? Surely you did not come to trade banter with me, you should know I have no time for you or your jokes any longer, so what do you want and make it quick."

At the pout Nyx raised her fingers up and pinched his lip; "Don't act like a baby, it doesn't become you."

When he noted the growth spurt, Nyx smirked lightly, she did rather like being this tall, she liked the fact that she was as tall as the angel who had cast her down and as her power grew she hoped that she would only get taller and taller, she had grown well over a foot after all.

"You're commenting on my size? Odd." she chuckled.

Turning away from him, her backless halter top showed the long gashes where her wings had been cut off.
Back to top Go down
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:21 am

John had been wandering around Heaven bored as anything when he'd realised that perhaps his best friend in the world was actually Nyx, an angel he'd had to cast down many years ago. Razial and Azrael were off somewhere doing something. His brotherly mind didn't want to dwell on what Azrael thought was a good pass time, for fear that he might hunt him down and kill him for something as innocent as just talking to his little sister figure. He chuckled,

"I can't just come down to say hi to a friend?" he asked with a smirk before chuckling, "To be completely honest... it's lonely up there without you to kick back with. And coming down to see you felt like a good idea. Besides... fucking Chammael was coming to try and hang out with me."

Freeing his lips, he stuck his tongue out at her, "Well being grown up all of the time sucks."

He could see that she was proud of her little growth spurt and with good reason. Although he had downplayed it, the growth of a demon or an angel meant that they had grown stronger. He hadn't grown an inch since he'd cast Nyx down, thrusting her deep into the ice of the Ninth Circle. But she was already at his height. He was going to have to starting training properly now,

"I know right?" he smirked, "Normally it's the woman who comments on the man's size."

He winced when he caught sight of her scars on her back, where he'd personally tore her wings off in the fight that had ended with him throwing her into the ice of this very circle of Hell. Of course, he reflected as the scar on his chest tingled, she'd left her own mark.
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:28 am

Nyx heard the chuckle that John gave out and she raised an eyebrow, so he really was just here to talk to her? How very...odd. Frowning a little she placed a hand over her heart and she wondered for a moment what this odd feeling of shifting could be, did she care that he had come to see her after all this time. When her back was turned she could feel her eyes lightening to their old colour but she growled lightly and they clouded once more.

"After all these years? You choose to see me now?" she asked her head tilted to one side "I suppose I can spare the time for a breif repose, I have trained enough for today I should imagine."

Making a small groaning noise and rolling her eyes Nyx smirked "Oh now I understand, Gods-sake that idiot made me want to set a grenade off down his throat. Even when I was an angel."

Turning around to look at John again, Nyx beckoned him to come forward to her, she hated this room, and now she was free to go to the other circles, she tried to spend as little time as possible in here, it reminded her of being trapped, and how she hated the feeling of being trapped.

"I assure you. I would rather dip my eyes in acid than see what you're reffering to John. I'm going up a circle, you're welcome to join me if you wish it." she said matter of factly and left the ninth circle, kicking the same head square in the mouth as she left,
Back to top Go down
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:41 am

Talking to Nyx before her fall had been something that both he and his late partner had enjoyed a lot. She had been one of those angels who didn't care that he was Michael, she had seen him as a friend instead of an archangel. Of course she had done something terrible to be cast down but John found that he couldn't stay angry with her. It just wasn't in him to not hold a grudge,

"Yes, after all these years. I chose to see you now because I had hoped that some of the anger had ebbed... on both sides." he admitted, "It's showing nicely Nyx. You're getting taller and that's a good indication as you well know."

John chuckled a little bit as the expect response was given. Nobody liked Chammael, he was the archangel that nobody liked. He grinned,

"You're not alone there." He shuddered, "I once thought about stabbing him in the back. I was two feet away from him before I realised my body was actually moving to do it."

When Nyx beckoned him to follow her out of the ninth circle he had to admit that if he was in her position he wouldn't want to be there either. After all, it was the embodiment of total entrapment. He laughed,

"Oh don't say that, that's mean." he said with a pout before flapping his large wings to keep up with her, "I've noticed that you're able to move. Not to sound like I want you to suffer but how is that possible?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:50 am

Nyx turned to face John as they moved up the circles, her shadow like wings sprouting from where her old ones had been and she was almost knocked out by his large wing span. Her eyes for a moment turned their old shade of baby blue, although she was The Morning Star, oddly enough the odd shot of feelings still permenated her, and she had been feeling guilty about what she had done to hurt John for a long time.

Stopping on the 8th circle of Hell, she set her feet down and smiled gently at him, taking a deep breath and placing a hand on his shoulder; "I..." screwing her face up lightly, Nyx tried again "I'm sorry John."

As soon as she had said that she felt the need to be completely evil again to regain some sort of self preservation, if anyone had heard her say that, frowning she chuckled lightly and shook her head; "I can take him if you want just lower him down here and I'll pounce on him when he's least expecting it."

Raising an eyebrow Nyx gestured to her body; "Not to seem stupid John but have you seen who I am? At the very least I am mean."

When he asked her how she was able to move, Nyx smirked lightly; "As much as you would like me to evil monologue the reason away so you can stop me, I shall merely say that it was a result of lots and lots of power, of which I am gaining more and more each day. It only took me a few months to punch the barrier away from the final Bolgie to the outer circle of the Seventh ring."
Back to top Go down
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:06 am

John only had a few regrets in his life and even fewer in his afterlife but one of the main regrets was having to rip out Nyx's wings and trap her in the ice of the ninth circle. Even after what she'd done to his partner. Even after the last attack she'd used which had almost torn his heart out of his chest. Even after all of that he regretted taking her beautiful wings from her. When they stopped he folded his wings back up, bringing them close to him again. He smiled back at her,

"It's alright." he told her quietly, "I forgave you a long time ago Nyx. I still haven't forgiven myself for what I did. I'm sorry Nyx."

He chuckled a little bit and made a mental note that the offer of having fucking Chammael gone for good was actually a real one. God knew he was tempted some times,

"Don't tempt me." he chuckled, "Even if that is part of who you are now I guess."

He looked her up and down and he couldn't help but smirk at her,

"Mean or not I can think of another word that springs to mind when I look at you." he grinned, "Begins with an S and ends with a Y."

John snapped his fingers in mock frustration. Although an evil monologue explaining everything would have been greatly appreciated actually. When she finished he whistled,

"A few months to push that far? Impressive. Of course..." he cast a side-long glance at her, "It's to be expected. You broke out of the ninth circle, even if it did take you a few hundred years."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:24 am

Nyx laughed lightly, so she had been worrying all these years for nothing, patting John on the shoulders she walked down and sat on the edge of one of the Bolgie, it seemed as if there were people trying to claw their way up out of it, and when they saw them near the edge they were both spurred on by John's presence and deterred by her own.

"I haven't forgiven you. I rather liked those wings of mine, even if I do have new ones now." she smirked lightly extending her wings of shadow again, stroking them softly "You nearly knocked me out with those big wind gliders of yours, I think you did once, I can't remember though."

Swinging her feet innocently off the edge of the ditch, Nyx raised an eyebrow and she pushed some dust off her skirt with her long fingernails; "I can think of the word you are describing too, it's called Scary, and many people agree with you on that account, I'm proud of that adjective."

Nyx nodded her head and she turned to John her eyes now black once more and she chuckled darkly;

"Did you honestly expect me to stay a fishstick forever John?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:31 am

John wasn't kidding either. Even after all of the things she'd done to cause him pain he still cared enough about Nyx to forgive her for what she'd done to him. It was perhaps one of his greatest strengths and greatest weaknesses. He was the most forgiving angel in all of heaven,

"Yeah I didn't think you would. They were very pretty wings..." he pulled a single feather out of his overcoat, one that he'd saved from Nyx's wings, "This was one of yours, very pretty. As for knocking you out... I think I did one time. The reason you can't remember is probably the concussion that came with it."

He laughed a little bit and shook his head. Seemed that Nyx wasn't going to be accepting any compliments from him any time soon. Oh well, she'd loosen up to him again he was sure,

"Well my word had an X in it but I can see why others would use your word." he chuckled a little bit, "I must say you really do look the part as one of The Devil."

John glanced at her with a more serious attitude before smirking,

"Would you be made if I said yes?"
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:39 am

Nyx looked at John and she blinked lightly, she did not take the feather she did not want to she just merely looked at it knowing that it would burn if she were to take it so she merely turned her head away and looked back down into the pit below her, kicking a stone down onto the person closest to climbing up out of the pit. Glaring at it so that it stayed down there and did not come up, at least, not while she was looking.

"Keep it, I don't want it any longer, I will only burn it." she said quietly "You had best keep it John, it will be a memoir for you, after all I doubt you have kept my wings on ice somewhere like you kept me."

Raising an eyebrow she wondered why John was behaving like this to her, she wondered why he even cared and it was beginning to get her rather annoyed, and she began to feel the aura around her pulsing with her anger, so she attempted to diffuse it into the air around her, she did not wish to fight at this moment.

"Is that supposed to be a good or bad thing?" she asked plainly.

Nyx shook her head and smirked; "No, I would not be mad, I would feel even more powerful that I have managed to get out when you the most powerful Archangel made it so I would not be able to."
Back to top Go down
Michael Angel of Justice

Michael Angel of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:02 am

He had only shown her the feather out of some momentary decision and it seemed that it wasn't really accepted very well. He put the feather back into his overcoat. This area of hell, like most of hell he supposed, was rather depressing. Not for the first time he wondered just how hard it must have been for Nyx to be down her at the beginning,

"I shall keep it then." he whispered in reply before shaking his head, "I'm afraid not. I was very angry at the time. I'm afraid I left them for the demons. Apparently the wings of an angel are something of a delicacy around here. Who knew."

John chuckled a little bit when she raised an eyebrow at him. Of course he wasn't really making much sense now was he? He'd thrown her into the deepest part of hell after all, it did seem odd that the next thing he'd do when he saw her was flirt with her. Especially since she had killed his divine partner,

"Either. Neither. Both." he shrugged a little bit, "Whichever you prefer, was mainly just an observation after all."

He chuckled a little bit and nodded, "I will admit that you caught me by surprise. Underestimated you and your capability for growth it seems. Although sorry to burst your bubble but I just pushed you in. It was the ice's job to make sure that you didn't get out. But then again, this is what I get for trusting a frozen expanse of water."
Back to top Go down
The Morning Star

The Morning Star

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:00 am

Nyx smirked lightly and she raised her hand when she was asked if she knew that angels wings were a delacacy around these parts, she knew, she had tried some herself, after all the Fallen Angels, especially the men, were more than a little appreciative of a fine pair of wings and knew that she would appreciate them greatly if given to her as a present, of course Nyx then had to award these angels greatly afterwards.

"I have tasted angels wings, without the feathers of course, one of my favourite little Fallen Angels gave me his wings when he fell, it was so nice to see the level of devotion he has to me." she purred lightly, wondering where he had gotten too, probably somewhere in South America terrorising human women.

Blinking a little bit, Nyx had no idea how to respond to what John said, so she merely attempted to try and gloss over it with another remark about something else, although it played on the back of her mind, had she really changed that much while she was under the ice?

Shrugging her shoulders she went on;

"Pushed me in, left me there, point is you didn't expect or want me out, and now I am, so my power has grown over what you could ever expect, and that, makes me a very happy Morning Star." she giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)   Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catching up (Michael and The Morning Star)
Page 1 of 1