Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:25 am

Veronique although she was sad to be leaving Beleth alone on Earth was now very happy to be here in Heaven again, she had begun to be away from her home more than she was here and when she was here she was never relaxing she was always trying to figure out how to write the best reports, and often now a days she was being hunted down by Archangels to give them reports on Earth.

Sighing she thought why they couldn't just go down to Earth themselves if they were really that bothered about what was going on there, it made no sense to her and she hoped that they would eventually have some courage to do what she was doing and to come with her to gain the answers that they really wanted.

Now stepping into the first circle of Heaven Veronique took a seat there and put her feet up for a moment, tired after her flight up, and in need of a good rest, from here she could see all of the activity going on, she could not see many peopel leaving Heaven, but a few souls arriving every few moments.
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Dawn

Anastasia Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:47 am

Anastasia was child that angel of death did not her off pick her up because he thought that someone so young as her should not died. She was beaten by her step mother no she never really liked the women. There was reason she did not tell the judge or the neighbor it was because of the memories of her and her mother and father where that good memories she keep waiting for the same thing to happened but it never happened.

So she told one lied but it was because what her step mother and father said to her to be careful what she said. She was so frighten by the both of them she made up lied about her brothers doing it throwing big rock and stabbing her. She was scared what would happened. Mainly that but most wonder how she died it exhausted and blood poisoning from 52 wounds from her step mother.

That she went to mass asked for forgiven but she was more pure then most angel. She never had sex . She never kill anyone she never stolen anyone.But some angel she never really was after ranking of being angel. She just enjoy heaven and the sphere that it had. She often wonder one sphere exploring heaven. This place was nice she look over at once sure she died in 1900s. She look back at the women she look back at Veronique. Hello. She look liked a kid about 12 year old when she died and she look back at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:24 am

Veronique heard someone saying hello and she wondered who it might be, her voice was one that she did not recognise so it could not possibly be a Throne, for a moment she was a little scared that it was another Archangel coming to talk to her about her time on Earth, each time they did so she was worried that they were going to ask about Beleth and she would have to tell them what was between them!

When she turned herself to see who it was, she smiled lightly and the new angel, a cherub by the looks of it, and she patted the seat next to her, it was a little odd to have someone making conversation with her, as most of her job was done in silence, but she was grateful for it.

"Hello to you too." she smiled " I'm Veronique, a Throne Angel, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Dawn

Anastasia Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:16 am

Anastasia look back at Veronique she look back at the girl she look back over at the girl. No she was not Archangel that is. She was young when she died she was that of the kid. She look back over at her and she look back over at the spot briefly.

She start to moved she took a seat with her she look back over at her. No she was kid in aspect with her death. But she came over to the girl she was rather quiet she seemed so quiet about what happened with the injured. She took a seat next to her and she look back over at the boy.

"I'm Anastasia.I'm a cherub.
" She was nervous because she thought of the past she was rather quiet all the same she look back at the girl she was rather quiet as she look back over at the women. She was rather quiet most thought that where not baby right well she was not a baby but kid about 12 year old when she died. The angel of death did not want to take her because she was too young when she died.She look back over at the women she look back over at her she was rather quiet.
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 4:01 am

Veronique saw that the girl was very young, and she wondered why she had managed to die so early, it reminded her with a rather painful jolt about Bart, and about how they hadjudged him unfairly and now what his fate was, she was glad however that did not seem the case with all of the children who were sent to Heaven to be judged.

Smiling lightly at the girl when she seemed a little nervous, Veronique let her smile broaden when she was told her name, it was very pretty after all and she was glad to have a potential friend within her grasp;

"It's very nice to meet you Anastasia, do you have a nickname that you would like to be called by? I know sometimes angels have had one in life but....it is often painful to reflect on what you had in life you do not posess now."

Tilting her head to one side, she asked quietly; "If you don't mind me asking, you look very young, at what age did you pass?"
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Dawn

Anastasia Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:06 am

Anastasia never got married or any of those thing while she was alive. One time she had a crush on boy when she was real young. She was on swing they had park they would go up it was hanging on the tree. She push her and her sister upon the tree. Her sister was older then her yes.She was nine when she play out memories within her head. That happened at grandmother house when mother visit grandmother.

The rest she had dread to bring up because it was bad without her biological mother.When asked about the whole nickname thing none came to mind.She look back at her and she puzzle over it she thought of nickname. One time her mother called sweetie or darling.Those name where bit strange to be called by stranger.

I can't think of any. That would be right for you called me. My mother called me darling or sweetie. But those pet name or something. Do you have any ideas?Then she look back at the women she puzzle over the women she look back at the women. I was 12 year old when I pass..She bet she wonder how someone so young died. She look back at the women she puzzle over it.
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Veronique nodded her head, she thought that there was going to be a lot of children coming into Heaven now, mostly from the fact that there are various diseases down on Earth killing them all, and the continent of Oceana had been killed almost instantly when the horseman of death arrived.

It was sad that Anastasia had died at such a young age and she hoped that there would be some sort of happy story behind her death, and that she was not murdered or something brutal like that;

"Well I don't think I shall call you those, perhaps you would like me to call you Anna? It's short for your name after all, although I don't suppose it will matter much past this conversation unless we turn out to be friends."

Smiling sadly, Veronique bit her lip and wondered how to respond;

"I see, that was very young indeed for someone to die...of course it depends on what era you were alive, as many young children died in my time, it was a long while ago however."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Dawn

Anastasia Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 7:09 am

Anastasia could not have control she was not big enough to defend herself. She was just little girl all the same.Yeah there was disease who to say if she was alive still now she might not survived because of the diseases.

She was gone too soon that is what people would called it or something along the lines.That was it she was beat pretty much murder she gotten beat by step mother and father. All those beating where too much for little body and she died blood poisoning. One day she just did not wake up from it. Her sister came over hug her dead body and that was it.

"Anna fine with me."She did not mind being called Anna that was okay she look back at the women.I don't know what ere you live in but I born in 1909 when I was alive.Then I was kill on Feb 12th by my step mother and my father.

She look away she gotten quiet about the whole incident she remember though in fact she want to forget about it but they did it and there was nothing else to do she look back at the women.
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:22 am

Veronique nodded lightly, it seemed as if like her Anna was prone to going into thought and she didn't mind that, instead she was glad to have someone else who did the same thing, although when she spoke she wondered why they were so different, they were born not too far apart after all, and she also thought on why she had not seen her in Heaven before.

"I was born a little bit after yourself, in the 1800's, although there is not much of a gap between us I don't think, perhaps we even enjoyed some of the same past times, I was fond of dancing, were you?" she asked with a kindly smile on her lips.

The mood however turned rather more sombre when the reason for the child's death was told to her, she did not know if she wanted any pity from her, she was in Heaven after all, if she had been sent to Hell, then she would pity her every day, just like she pitied Bart, and she wished that she could have done something to help him.

"I see...how very flattering of you to share something so personal with me." she said softly "I am very glad that you feel you can trust me with such information."
Back to top Go down
Anastasia Dawn

Anastasia Dawn

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:06 am

Anastasia was listening to the women as she seemed to speak about the date did it really matter no that was not matter she smiled she look back at the women.She smiled at the women all her step mother keep some type of bible of some sortie about her wife.

When she respond to him about dancing that brought one memory when her step mother broke her leg. No she never dance before but she would not mind learning.Well I did liked listening but I never really learn how to dance. I also liked to read. My favorite book had to be night before Christmas. I liked other books such as Cinderella. I liked all kinds stories. She smiled as she thought of that she still enjoy those stories though she wonder why they make stories.Do you liked horses?

IYou might find out later how died.Or asked someone.I know pretty young to be here with you.She said to the girl she liked animal and reading and she enjoy stories such as happy stories such ugly duckling and fairy tales.
Back to top Go down
Veronique Ducham

Veronique Ducham

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:56 am

Veronique was glad that she was managing to move the topic away from the more sombre and depressing sort of ideas about how this young girl had come to pass on, she did not think that in a world so full of death that she was ready to see or hear one more event of someone so young and innocent having to suffer in such a manner.

In her opinion, it was frightfully cruel.

"I see, well my favourite book was called 'The Monk' it was rather controversial for it's day, however all the ladies enjoyed it because of the main character, he was so dashing." she said with a happy giggle, the childish innocence of Anna's answers making her in a much happier mood than before "Oh yes, I love horses."

When she was told that she might learn of how Anna died later she nodded her head slowly; "Well I think that in times like this, moments like this one, ought not to be spoilt with the topic of death and hurt, they are rare enough conversations that do not contain those words."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)   Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home (Veronique and Anastasia)
Page 1 of 1