Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Socializing Amongst Angels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel-Angel of Nature

Ariel-Angel of Nature

Socializing Amongst Angels  Empty
PostSubject: Socializing Amongst Angels    Socializing Amongst Angels  Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:42 am

Ariel found herself relaxing. She was curled up in a love seat, ignoring the formalities and simply reading a book that she'd read when human. She was the youngest archangel of them all, barely becoming an angel when she was in the human age of twenty, and taking over as Ariel a year ago.

She often times found herself missing her name, it was a hard transition for her. She took pride when she was human, holding virtue close to her heart, a lot had changed since then and that was not one of them. She forced herself to get used to the new name, the new identity and the power.

Her fear was not missing her identity, but having to deal with seeing the humans suffer. It was terrible how she saw them suffer, turn on one another and falling for the demons. She'd realized that the book was no longer being read, too lost in her thoughts and not noticing her surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Razial -Keeper of Secrets
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Socializing Amongst Angels    Socializing Amongst Angels  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 3:42 am

Razial had taken her Brother John's suggestion that she needed to take a break, so she walked through to the Primum Mobile, after all if was a place where only Archangels could go, and that meant that she was less likely to get accosted by angry people who believed that she had not done her job correctly.

Sighing she looked around and for a moment thought that there was nobody there, sitting down she took the Book of Knowledge from its holder, and let it grow a little bit so that she could begin to pour over it's passages again in case she had missed something when she had read it the first...300 times.

Then she noticed that someone else was in here, the angel was fairly new to this position and Razial had not spoken to her before, in fact she wondered if Ariel even knew who she was. Clearing her throat she asked; "What are you reading?"
Back to top Go down
https://twilightofthegods.rpg-board.net
Ariel-Angel of Nature

Ariel-Angel of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Socializing Amongst Angels    Socializing Amongst Angels  Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:13 pm

Ariel lifted her head softly and blinked a few times, before lowering them shyly. The Archangel Razial, the keeper of secrets. She was one of the youngest angels so it surprised her how she was being spoken to as if they were at the same level.

"Greetings Archangel Razial" she whispered softly. "I am doing nothing but reading Inferno..."

She wondered if it was blasphemy, but hoped not.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Socializing Amongst Angels    Socializing Amongst Angels  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:08 am

Razial nodded her head when Ariel told her what she was reading, it was far more interesting than what she was reading, and she would have swapped if she could, but there was no way she could allow another angel to read the book;

"A very interesting read." she said with a small smile on her lips "You know that it probably a good idea to read that, it's what Hell is actually structured like after all, he was very intelligent that man, or had a little bit of help from someone, either or." Razial grinned, knowing that an angel may have given him a few helpful hints along the way.
Back to top Go down
Ariel-Angel of Nature

Ariel-Angel of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Socializing Amongst Angels    Socializing Amongst Angels  Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:50 am

Ariel smiled at her comment and felt relief rush to her as the archangel had not been insulted by her reading material. When she was human, she read anything she could get her hands on and now things hadn't really changed.

"This is the second time I'm reading this, I just find it interesting how a human divided them in such a way that matched the real hell....I don't know. I might just have too much time on my hands" she finished shyly.

Looking at her she realized that she'd forgotten her manners.

"Please sit down, pardon my manners"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Socializing Amongst Angels    Socializing Amongst Angels  Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:10 am

Razial frowned a little bit and she wondered if the angel had just heard what she said, deciding that she would not repeat herself and sound like a fool she took a seat in front of her and tried to bare the thoughts that she had been keeping close to her chest away from the front of her mind, she could not, and would not, think of such things in front of strangers, for she knew she would not be able to keep her eyes dry.

"Of course, you know what I read." she smiled gently it was no secret that the only book Razial read was the Book of Knowledge, even if it did get a little old when you've read it so much "I never read anything different, I suppose I would never have to as it has all of the stories of the world within it, even what people have or breakfast...but I skip that part unless I wish to go to sleep."
Back to top Go down
Ariel-Angel of Nature

Ariel-Angel of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Socializing Amongst Angels    Socializing Amongst Angels  Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:47 am

Ariel looked at her in utter shock at the mention of the book. She knew the book was vital, but to have that much power in one person, that took a lot of trust.

"That's...that's simply brilliant!"She said smiling. "Are you ever overwhelmed with all the information?"

She put her book aside, already forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Socializing Amongst Angels    Socializing Amongst Angels  Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 7:38 pm

Razial smiled lightly, she did not think that she was going to be overwhelmed with anything but the fact that there was now an apocalypse that was not supposed to be happening, but she did not say that aloud, she merely sighed and thought about how she should respond;

"I sometimes am very overwhelmed with certain things I see. it is the hardest when you know something bad is going to happen to an angel, before it happens, and you cannot tell them, it's hard to have that type of knowledge and I sometimes wish that I had a different role altogether." she smiled sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socializing Amongst Angels    Socializing Amongst Angels  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socializing Amongst Angels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight of the Gods :: Heaven :: The Primum Mobile :: Angelus Communitas-
Jump to: