Twilight of the Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's the year 2012, the Apocalyptic prophecies have come true and the world is at an end. Demons have fled from Hell, and the Angels from Heaven to aid the humans still left on Earth. Join the darkness, fight for the light, or simply try to stay alive.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Razial -Keeper of Secrets
Admin

Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Empty
PostSubject: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 6:49 pm

Razial had decided that it was time for her to go and visit the British Isles, there was no information of significance that she had found in any of the other countries, and now she was trying to see if there were any places untouched by demons or the horsemen that had invaded Earth, she had hoped because it was an island that it would remain untouched by famine, however, when she got there, she saw that was was desperately wrong.

Leaning against the walls of a nearby building, she waited for something to happen, anything to happen, there were not even humans wandering the streets in search of anything to eat, and that made Razial nervous and on edge, it was her second time on Earth and she was still not used to it...despite watching it for so long.
Back to top Go down
https://twilightofthegods.rpg-board.net
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:04 am

Rain had been living in the British Isle she was monster that what she thought of herself.Then she had ran away because when she younger step mother would abuse her. In it all the chaos she away from home. and when she ran off she got attack again by some wolf. Then she came down the street coming down the street.

Then she pull back her red hair she start to look back as she start to down the street she moved down the street she was only one that was alive it seemed that is. She grabbed up towel and wrap her arms. The slightly sound set her off she had something within her hand she thought it was something creepy on her. Then she look back she heard something then she look back around she look around she was quietly moving down the street.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 5:12 am

Razial had heard something moving, and she thought that it might be someone that she could speak to, that she could ask about what was going on, but she wasn't sure exactly where the person was, rushing through the streets as quickly as she could, she saw a woman not too far off that did not look like she was affected by whatever strange power the horsemen seemed to have placed upon the continent of Europe.

"Hey! You!" she called, deciding that this opportunity was too good to pass up, Razial hurried over closer to the woman and she sensed that something was not quite...entirely human about her, but she knew that she was not a demon, so what could she possibly be? Was that why she was not effected by the horsemen, because she was not entirely human?
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:01 am

Rain had start to look for something to used she used to make clothes before all this chaos within the world.But all the same people used to run around naked but she was not going to be one of them though sometime she end up ripping her clothes on full moon. It was always frustration on the full moon.

Then again she was not always werewolf only on the full moon right.Good god she thought the girl both way before crossing the street well one reason a car might come and that what she was taught always look both way before crossing the street. That was dangerous all the same and that what cross her mind. Yeah that could be it and she blink awhile what did the women want that is.She never meet a angel before but that one time in the woods she was pick up carried to hospital she could never find him or his name.

Nothing so all she could do was go to church and thank god that he send him to her to help her. No she was not demon and she was not human. She consider herself a monster all the same because of what happened in the past. She puzzle over to what to say to the girl. But all the same she had not seen any human lately.. Hello there." That was form of greeting she did not know what else to say about this place.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:53 am

Razial had found it somewhat funny when the girl had looked both ways while crossing the street, as if there might be some sort of car still here, even though many people were still alive she doubted that there were any who would be in a fit state to drive the car and not crash it a few moments later.

When she appeared to stop and wait for her, Razial drew closer and she nodded her head towards the girl glad to find someone that she might actually be able to get some sort of information from, and also, she felt less threatened now that she was with someone else, even if she did not know who that person might be.

Nodding her way she held out her hand, her shoulder bag resting on her hip; "Greetings, my name is Razial, but you may call me Willow if you wish, do you know of anywhere sheltered that we might talk a while, you never know just who might be watching or listening to us while we converse."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:53 am

Rain look back over at the girl she watch her what did she want to talk about. She found it odd that she was talking to her she was stranger to her and she did not know that much about the girl all the same,

She found her a little weird that she was speaking to her all the same.My name is Rain.She told the girl she start to walk over to building she thought would do it look a little run down but she did not sense anyone that is. She could not think of anything that was mess and such thing. Well this only place I know of.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 6:49 am

Razial did not find the fact that the woman only had one name was strange at all because she was used to conversing with angels that only had one name, just like she only had one name, but she decided not to bring it up in front of the woman in case she would think it odd for her to say such a thing;

"Pleasure to meet you Rain." she said briefly.

Watching her walk over to the building that Rain was heading too, Razial decided that she was going to be having to trust this woman, after all she did not know her, but she knew that she was goig to be able to defend herself if she was on the side of the demons and she came to act upon her in a negative manner.

"Here is as good as any," she said briskly walking in "I need to ask you about what you have seen in the worl since this apocalypse began, if there's anything you know, that I don't."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 10:25 am

Rain just did not want to be called Ms. Trent. That got to be bored she rather be called by Rain first name then last name so her father or mother would not find her. Well it was up to her she would not force her it was up to her.

Then again it was question over some matter listening to what the women say what not. What did she want to know and such things. Well I know when younger. My brother died mysterious I don't know if that has anything to do with it. I can you there all sortie of strange creature attacking people.When the moon is full at night in full moon. You might want to be careful there. I don't know what else to tell you?That is if you seen that."

She look back at the women with quiz expression she did not know what else to tell her she seen people steal from another to get something to eat. She then try her best to stay away from them because of what happened in the woods. She was not normal and so she had to stay away from them afraid she might hurt them with full moon.It can be dangerous for people.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:11 am

Razial listened to Rain as she spoke, she tried not to look dissappointed when all she said was things that she already knew, of course she had read many accounts of the werewolf attacks in the Book of Knowledge and she had hoped that there would have been something to do with demons that Rain might be able to tell her...

Deciding that she might just need prompting in the right direction, Razial nodded her head when she had finished speaking, of course it was a little bit of an odd situation having a random woman come up to you and ask you these sort of strange questions, but it could not be helped.

Answers were needed and needed quickly.

"Forgive the rushed nature of this meeting, I would explain my reasoning for such questions if I had the time." she smiled with a nod of her head "I mean have you seen, besides werewolves and vampires, any other creatures? Have you noted any demon activity in the Northern States yet, or are they still all contained in the continent of South America?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 4:23 am

Rain did not know what she want to know and that was it she could not read her thoughts all the same. She puzzle over the matter about vampire and werewolf. Well she never really meet vampire that was interesting she was listening and then they went about demons. Aren't they supposed to be hell? She still did not want to come contact with one they sound liked bad guy or some form of one.

Now she knew a bit on what was going on in North American and other place some answers.No I have not seen any as of yetShe look over puzzle over the women she was puzzling over the matter at hand she still did not want contact from demon she read a lot of books on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:50 am

Razial was very relieved that there seemed to be little to no demon activity in the Northern States of America, that meant that the angels still had a chance to contain the demons to the South while they tried to combat them, the smaller the space the better as there was very little chance that they would be able to escape, if they did, then there would be nothing for the angels to do but hunt them down over the years, until they were all banished back to Hell.

"Thank you very much, and now....if you do not mind me asking, how is it that you are immune to the dispair that has fallen upon Northern America? Is it because you are a werewolf? Is that why?" she asked with her head tilted to one side, interested in the answer, as there weren't often things she didnt know the answer to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)   Visting The Island (Razial and Rain) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visting The Island (Razial and Rain)
Page 1 of 1